could be teaching them as a qualified instructor with Adams Driver Training´s driving instructor training.
Consider the benefits of our driving instructor training programme:
• Fit work around family commitments
• Have control of how much you work and earn
• Be your own boss
• Teach a real life skill
• Make a difference to the lives´ of people that you teach and road safety
• No experience necessary
If you enjoy meeting people and want a career that offers real job satisfaction then our driving instructor training could be just what you need to help you find the perfect job for you.
To undertake our driving instructor training and become an ADI you need to pass the DSA qualifying examination and meet certain legal requirements:
• Hold a full UK or EEA unrestricted car driving licence
• Have held your licence for at least four years prior to entering the Register after qualifying
• Be able to read a number plate at a distance of 27.5m with glasses if normally worn
• Be a fit and proper person to undertake the driving instructor training and have your name entered on the Register
• You need to apply for a criminal record check as part of the driving instructor training process
• Not have more than six penalty points on your licence to undertake driving instructor training