Become an ADI with Adams Driver Training.
Over one million people take the driving test each year and within a matter of months you could be teaching them as a qualified instructor with Adams Driver Training´s driving instructor training.
Consider the benefits of our driving instructor training programme
• Fit work around family commitments
• Have control of how much you work and earn
• Be your own boss
• Teach a real life skill
• Make a difference to the lives´ of people that you teach and road safety
• No experience necessary
If you enjoy meeting people and want a career that offers real job satisfaction then our driving instructor training could be just what you need to help you find the perfect job for you.
I have recently qualified as an Approved Driving Instructor with Adams Driver Training. Due to Dave´s expert subject knowledge coupled with his
I have recently qualified as a Driving Instructor and wanted to say many thanks to Dave at Adams Driver Training in helping me achieve my goal. He
Hi, I passed ADI Exams Parts 1, 2 and 3, first time with Adams Driver Training. Their professional knowledgeable approach and committed one to one
What are the requirements to become an ADI?
To undertake our driving instructor training and become an ADI you need to pass the DVSA qualifying examination and meet certain legal requirements
• Hold a full UK or EEA unrestricted car driving licence
• Have held your licence for at least four years prior to entering the Register after qualifying
• Be able to read a number plate at a distance of 27.5m with glasses if normally worn
• Be a fit and proper person to undertake the driving instructor training and have your name entered on the Register
• Apply for and pass a criminal record check as part of the driving instructor training process
• Not have more than six penalty points on your licence to undertake driving instructor training